We are seeking an experienced Application Engineer who possesses and demonstrates a diverse set of technical skills and product knowledge coupled with the ability to think ‘big picture’ which encompasses not only the product line and their relation to each other, but how those products are incorporated with the overall application.
This individual will take ownership and be the single point of contact for the clients in providing technical support for solving system issues, which allow the customer to maintain an efficient and productive manufacturing system.
- Must have the ability to recognize potential problems with existing designs and develop solutions by adapting various engineering designs, application, and process criteria.
- Knowledge of methods for gap analysis, competitive analysis, and specific market requirements from a technological, business, and operational perspective is essential.
- Assist customers in selecting an appropriate controller for a customer’s application and assist in integration
- Assist customers to integrate Aveox products into their systems
- Will be expected to sell and present strategies at all organizational levels, and develop trusting relationships with clients.
- Prepare content for datasheets, white papers, instruction manuals and application notes
- Post sales technical support / troubleshooting
- Provide technical direction to Aveox’s management for product improvements and future products
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineer and 5+ years of equivalent demonstrated technical experience in aerospace environment
- Electrical Engineering background with emphasis on power electronics and motion control systems
- Working knowledge of communication busses (CAN, EtherCAT, MODBUS etc.)
- Experience supporting customers with complex drives
- Superior technical engineering expertise and listening/commuication skills are to be complemented with a high level of sales and marketing talet.
- Must have documented achievement in the ability to prospect, create interest, negotiate, and close on sales with a sophisticated and technically oriented client base.
- Familiarity with brushless motor/controller systems is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident as defined by ITAR regulations
- Please email your resume to email@example.com or submit your resume through the form below.
We offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to be part of a progressive organization along with a competitive compensation and benefits package.