We are seeking an experienced Lathe Machinist to Program, Setup and operate multi-access lathes (2, 3 and 6 Axis).
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Program and set up Lathe machines and offset tools to create First Article components
- Ensures product is machined per customer specifications and ships within the timeframe allotted
- Machine Print-to-Part products
- Performs Live Tooling on machines
- Ensure traceability of the work completed per AS9100 standards
- Will inspect complex proto-type and machined parts using appropriate tools in order to ensure quality products
- Detects and reports defective materials
- Work with vendors to order materials/parts, tooling and supplies as needed for daily operations
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required
- 5+ years of prior programming experience preferably in an Aerospace environment
- Prior machinist experience operating Lathes (experience on Doosan machines a definite plus)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident per ITAR definition
- Applicant must be able to read and understand blueprints and complex sectional drawings.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and complex sectional drawings
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume through the form below.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits package.